Advice and guidance when you're just starting out....
Puffin
Tirones

Postby Puffin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 am

Hi

Please can I come along to the run at Trent Lock tonight or is it too short notice for a new member?

I ran at University, haven't for the last couple of months since graduating though. I'd really like to find a new club :)

Thanks,

Puffin
Sarah R

Andy P
Tesserarius

Re: New Member

Postby Andy P » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 pm

I must admit I'm a bit out of touch sometimes... but I don't know what the run from Trent Lock tonight is. Is it advertised on the website somewhere that I just haven't looked at for a while? We normally run from West Park Leisure Centre on Tuesdays and Thursdays (plus other ad hoc stuff of course).

The best thing to do is just turn up on a Tuesday or Thursday night at West Park though, no notice required!

Puffin
Tirones

Postby Puffin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi Andy

Thanks for the info! I checked the calender tab for the next event, that's where I got the Navigation pub run from. I'm guessing its something different to the normal runs. Would love to come along tomorrow, will arrive for 6.30 and look for the people in running gear ;)

My asthma has got worse in the couple of months since leaving the last club (hence why I want to start up again). I'll have my inhalers and will be careful, it's just a heads up. It's depressing how fast fitness can be lost!

Thanks,

Puffin
Sarah R

Sheila
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Postby Sheila » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Its the navigation at Breaston tonight. The run is actually a race organised by erewash valley running club, their website should have details about entry on the night.
My name is not really Sheila, or Iris. It's just plain old Laura.

Return to “Newcomers, starting out”