Greeting`s

Advice and guidance when you're just starting out....
Spuddy
Milites Gregarius

Postby Spuddy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:55 pm

great ok ill run west park tomorrow but thurday ill be doing the 5km run at wolloton ... i no where that is kinda lol will i see you there?

Heavyman
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Postby Heavyman » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 pm

[quote="Spuddy"]great ok ill run west park tomorrow but thurday ill be doing the 5km run at wolloton ... i no where that is kinda lol will i see you there?[/quote]

If yer there on Thursday, we all wear blue and white some in a horitontal(Older vests) and some virtical direction, I have horizontal pattern with SHAUN on the Front of my Vest if you want to make you self known to me will give you more details about the club and introduce you to other members. 7:15 start on Thursday £5 entry (I think they might have some places left) distance is 5k or approx 3.1 miles.
Pound for pound am i the fastest?

rollerman
Praefectus Castrorum

Postby rollerman » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:29 pm

Be nice to see you thursday spud,

You could cycle over to Wollaton park, 7.15 pm start, but you will need time to register and get a number plus £5.00.

You should enjoy it, it will be a fast race for the big boys and girls but dont let that put you off, I doubt if you would be last in as there is loads of runners who are not club members.

And you do not need a LERC top for this one, but ask nicely and someone may lend you one for the night.
LERC 50 ultra finisher 2013 :)

Return to “Newcomers, starting out”