Charity Great British Bake Off

Items for sale, spare numbers up for grabs - put your notice in here
Littlemsmiles
Milites Gregarius

Charity Great British Bake Off

Postby Littlemsmiles » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 am

A WEEK TO GO!!!! BAKERS REMINDER!! \:D/

Do you have your recipes finalised?! LERC'S very own Mary Berry & Paul Hollywood are getting ready to sample & judge your creations...

A reminder of the info you need to take part...

Adult Categories "Summer Theme"

Chose from the following (may enter 1 or all!)

1. 12 identical cupcakes decorated

2. Family Favourite Cake

3. Celebration Cake

4. 6 identical biscuits or cookies

Junior Bake Off Categories- free for all!!

Please clearly mark your entries with your name, the name of your bake & key ingredients paying particular attention to possible allergies ie. contains nuts etc.

So in case you've missed it so far....It's time for LERC to take on GBBO!! Think your cake/choice of sweet treat is worthy of passing the lips of Mary Berry or Paul Hollywood?!?!....well now is your chance to try! I'm looking for members to get their aprons on for a special Great British Bake Off to be held at our 30 Year Anniversary Party on Saturday 18th June. Entries will be judged by our very own "Mary & Paul" and then sold as pudding after the BBQ for small donations to our Charity Account xx

Littlemsmiles
Milites Gregarius

Re: Charity Great British Bake Off

Postby Littlemsmiles » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:48 am

Ok Bakers!....The day has come! Hope you are all under control in the kitchens! So BBQ etc starts from 5.30pm so if you can pop your entries into club house for around that time then that would be fab. I plan to be there from 4pm so you can drop them earlier if suits. Just a reminder of the details I need with your bakes....your name, name of creation, category you are entering, key ingredients (mainly thinking of allergies ie nuts). See you all later!!!

Return to “Other notices, For Sales etc”