Charity Account

Items for sale, spare numbers up for grabs - put your notice in here
Littlemsmiles
Milites Gregarius

Charity Account

Postby Littlemsmiles » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi All

Just a quick post from me following the Christmas Charity Lights & Pies Raffle from which we raised a fantastic £165! I have had suggestions from several members that Autism East Midlands is a local charity which we could support. I therefore propose donating the money raised from Lights & Pies to this charity. Please can people then suggest any other potential charities to support for 2016. We can then choose the 3 most popular & any money raised will be donated to them. I know it's hard as all charities are deserving in their own right, but then we can choose different ones for 2017 etc. Thanks for support. Sarah :lol:

mazmaffin
Aquilifer

Re: Charity Account

Postby mazmaffin » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:19 am

Hey guys. As some of you may know, a LERC contingent ran part of a marathon with a chap called Ben who's running a marathon everyday for 401 consecutive days. www.the401challenge.co.uk

The Derby marathon was dedicated to Autism East mids but overall he is raising money for stonewall and kidscape. If we could pledge some cash towards this it would be fantastic. (HPP R.C donated the proceeds of their xmas raffle to him when they hosted the Notts leg)

Two very worthy causes

Maz x
Maria White

Return to “Other notices, For Sales etc”