SL Race 10 - BDL3

All about the summer league
foxontherun
Pilus Posterior

SL Race 10 - BDL3

Postby foxontherun » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Denby BDL – Tuesday June 6th

Parking at Denby Pottery – Postcode DE5 8NX Please park considerately

Toilets etc will be open for the duration of the race – also please leave the toilets as you would expect to find them , without the help of Denby Pottery we would not be able to host this race.

Race start is a 5 minute walk from the car park on the Denby Hall Ind Est in front of Deb Chemicals – no parking will be allowed on the Ind estate as access is required for the race route.

The course will be the same as in 2016 – Those that ran in 2106 will remember the “step over” barriers on parts of the nature reserve – these have now been removed but sections of the nature reserve track are made up of large section gravel / stones.

At the time of writing the course is very dry and totally fine to be run in road shoes ( most of the course is on tarmac anyway ) the direction of the route in the nature reserve will be the same as 2016 i.e into nature reserve and down before heading up i.e anti clockwise.

See you all on Tuesday June 6th – Race start time 7.30pm.
Closet Trackster!

FraserT
Tirones

Re: SL Race 10 - BDL3

Postby FraserT » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi Rob, are the full results published online anywhere? If so where?
Also is it possible to see the league standings on line?

foxontherun
Pilus Posterior

Postby foxontherun » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:27 am

Fraser. As soon as I get the full results, I'll add the times to the web-site results and add a link, which will show all up-to-date details. That should be today or tomorrow.

Rob.
Closet Trackster!

David Riley
Imaginifer

Postby David Riley » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Return to “Summer League”