Notts Fell Championships 2018

Like it hilly? Discuss your affliction in here.
wilko
Princeps Posterior

Notts Fell Championships 2018

Postby wilko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:34 pm

Thanks to Rob for putting a summary of the Notts Fell Champs in the news section on the home page. The info will slowly migrate away as further news comes in so the full information can be found here on the Dark Peak website:

http://www.dpfr.org.uk/blog/index?blog=1&category=0

The info was given to Notts AAA some time ago to pass to Notts affiliated club secretaries to then pass to their members but as I've not received this as a LERC email ( or any LERC emails since January 8th) somewhere in the chain it's broken down. The info should be on the Notts AAA website too but that appears to have gone off-line the last few days. Hey ho.

wilko
Princeps Posterior

Re: Notts Fell Championships 2018

Postby wilko » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:29 pm

I've tracked down the break in the chain and the info has not been sent to clubs yet. I've pursued this and hope that it will now happen. The Notts AAA website is still off-line but the link to the info in the previous post will get you to it.

Usual apologies for factors out of my control.

wilko
Princeps Posterior

Re: Notts Fell Championships 2018

Postby wilko » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:30 am

The Notts Fell Champs info has now been sent to affiliated clubs which includes LERC. Could whoever receives it please forward it as an email to all LERC club members please - it was done by the club secretary Rob Fox in the past but I don't know who does that role now.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Fell and Off Road”