Club Training 1st September - Short or Long Run

Routes for upcoming clubnights appear here
Woolly
Praefectus Castrorum

Club Training 1st September - Short or Long Run

Postby Woolly » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:54 am

Arrive from 6.45pm, run to start at 7pm from West park leisure centre.

Busy week of racing at the Beeston 5 night before!

Short or longer, you decide ..... options to always make routes shorter too just let runners around you know what you are doing trying to stay in pairs and groups.

[b]OPTION 1 : 6.4 MILES [/b]

Across the cricket pitch in the park – Exit park via Kings Street – Up Kings Street – Right Derby Road – Crossover at the Pelican lights – Left Midland Street , back of ‘Asda’ store - Path along the fencing – Crossover the new railway bridge – Left across the Railway yard – Path to Toton Sidings – Right path when you pass the bushes – Left path down the field and right path – To Toton Lane – Left Toton Lane to A52 roundabout – Crossover and up Toton Lane – Left New Eaton Road – Left Brookhill Street – Left Derby Road – Left Bessell Lane – To the end and right/side path along the railway lines – Back to New Railway bridge to crossover – Midland Street – Right Derby Road – Left Kings Street and head back.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1975994

[b]OPTION 2 : 7.8 MILES [/b]

Across the cricket pitch in the park – Exit park via Kings Street – Up Kings Street – Right Derby Road – Crossover at the Pelican lights – Left Midland Street , back of ‘Asda’ store - Path along the fencing – Crossover the new railway bridge – Left across the Railway yard – Path to Toton Sidings – Right path when you pass the bushes – Left path down the field and right path – To Toton Lane – Crossover the road and path in front – Left path after passing the pylon – Up path/garvel road to A52 Baulk Lane bridge to crossover – Corner stile and path down to Stapleford Cemetery – Left Cliffe Hill Avenue – Left Toton Lane – Right Brookhill Street - Left Derby Road – Left Bessell Lane – To the end and right/side path along the railway lines – Back to New Railway bridge to crossover – Midland Street – Right Derby Road – Left Kings Street and head back.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1975837

[b]

LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER! BE SAFE OUT THERE![/b]

[b]BE AWARE OF NEWER MEMBERS OR RUNNERS BEHIND YOU ENSURING YOU ALL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING!! [/b]
Rachel Argent, Club Secretary

AshokKumarPatel
Princeps Posterior

Re: Club Training 1st September - Short or Long Run

Postby AshokKumarPatel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:18 pm

I am still poorly thus i shall not be at the club tonight.

Remember our race is on the 11th september and we will need your help thus if you are free on the day please come and help out.

Thanks.

I will see you on sunday at the Wilne 10k race, i shall be marshalling.

Return to “Club Nights Thursdays”