Club Training - Meet Asda carpark Run 7pm

Routes for upcoming clubnights appear here
Woolly
Praefectus Castrorum

Club Training - Meet Asda carpark Run 7pm

Postby Woolly » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Change of venue due to West park firework display and hopefully able to get in park and get out whilst still seeing the fireworks

OOOING AND ARRRING! Whilst watching out for kerbs and cars!

Meet Asda car park far left at the front, police station side - grocery shopping after!

About 5.5 miles

Starting at ASDA carpark heading out left Nottingham rd, Right Station Road at the Children Nursery – To L.E – Left Main Street –
To ‘Tappers Harker’ pub roundabout – Up Field Farm Road to train station, Right Tamworth Road – left broad street over canal bridge into West park path following to the right path around up to parkside exit, Right onto parkside, Right Derby road and back to Asda.

If access if limited onto the path after broad street, carry on straight through to Derby road and back - bit shorter

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6746401

Please LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER, whilst looking at potential fireworks and running take care with kerbs and uneven pavements.
Rachel Argent, Club Secretary

elizl
Milites Gregarius

Re: Club Training - Meet Asda carpark Run 7pm

Postby elizl » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:27 pm

I'll be doing a steady 3 miles if anyone wants to join me.

mw22
Tirones

Re: Club Training - Meet Asda carpark Run 7pm

Postby mw22 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:04 pm

From previous years experience of trying to get through on my commute home(on bike), I expect they will fence it off at the bridge just after the skate park.

This was considerably earlier than you guys will be running. I was allowed through with some mild pleading, but this was around 6:15pm.

Things may have changed this year obviously.

Mike

Return to “Club Nights Thursdays”