Long Eaton RC Carnival Walking parade 17th June

Items for sale, spare numbers up for grabs - put your notice in here
Woolly
Praefectus Castrorum

Long Eaton RC Carnival Walking parade 17th June

Postby Woolly » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:33 am

Hi all chance to dress up and take part in the walking parade around Long Eaton. Theme is movies and on the day meet from 10am, parade to start 11am. If you want to take part please confirm attendance as a definite. It is a long steady walk round Long Eaton so please allow time and bring hydration food snacks etc.
Need confirmation of numbers as soon as possible, we are teaming up with parkrun for extra volunteers.
Further info to follow on theme - ideas welcome! Need around 20 people to take part and help organising this too.

UPDATE .....#
Thanks for your response and to Jimmy
Names so far for Saturday ........
Valerie Lindsey, Marc Kinch, Jimmy, me, lisa & Pete machin, Louise Mcquade + 1, Zoe foster, Helen waterfall + 1, paul Milner, Joanne Moore, Vaughan Morris, Dee Cox, Sheena & Netty, Linda & Marcus
Kim Howe, Ian chant.
If I've missed anyone let us know

So theme - chariots of fire, white top, tshirt vest and shorts
Will provide running number but please bring safety pins and rucksack with drinks and food
It looks like hopefully good weather so suntan lotion and plenty of hydration
Jimmy is on music
I will need four people (stewards) to carry flags and keep us in our walking party cordoned in. & hope to have flyers to hand out.
Meet from 10am I will register us after parkrun, if majority can be around or a few from 10am - others can arrive later if unable to get here but we set off 11am!!!! Judging from 10am too!
Please enter through the events field gate and when you have parked up etc ,enter onto the field where the rugby club is through the hole in the hedge to to left side of the field away from all traffic coming in on the right side of the hedge onto rugby field.
Hopefully you'll see me and the group .
Thanks all
Rachel Argent Ladies Captain

Return to “Other notices, For Sales etc”