I just want to say.....

The off-topic area. All the drivel you'd normal spout in the pub goes here.
Chipaholic
Imaginifer

I just want to say.....

Post by Chipaholic » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:27 pm

How fab Long Eaton Running Club is

Having ran a couple of times with a club closer to where I now live it has made me appreciate how friendly, how welcoming, and how inclusive we are as a club.

Last night I found myself chasing a group back to the leisure centre where we had started. I had no idea where I was and even though the group knew I was there not once did they check to see if I was ok (given that there was no one else around and the gap between them and myself was getting bigger). It has also been suggested to a work colleague that she run with another group because she is struggling with 6 miles (on the beginners run)

Never in all my time at Lerc have I witnessed a newbie being left behind or someone being made to feel that they're not good enough.

So really I just want to say a big well done to everyone at Lerc for making it an amazing club to be a member of. =D> =D>

I really wished I lived close enough to still train with you. If ever you Sunday runners fancy a change of scenery and a run around Darley Dale and the peak District let me know
Take the 'C' from chips and what do you get?.....but they taste too good to care!

pabc
Admin

Re: I just want to say.....

Post by pabc » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:50 pm

we are a friendly bunch!
Finally got time to return to the club, both virtually and physically, and I'm on the injured step.................