Club Training - 6 November - two run distances or C25K Support

Routes for upcoming clubnights appear here
TheCheesemaker
Tirones

Club Training - 6 November - two run distances or C25K Support

Postby TheCheesemaker » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Please arrive from 6.45pm at West park leisure centre, room to the front left of reception to gather. Run to start at 7pm.

OPTION ONE: 5.9 miles http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7316175
To Wilsthorpe Island; straight over, on to Petersham Road; left under the M1 bridge toward Breaston; straight accross the road at the Navigsation on to Steven's Lane; at end turn right on to Draycott Road; over bridge in to Draycott; turn left at the Market Square; left on to South Street and back on to Draycott Road, heading for home; all the way through Breaston on the main road; right at Eaton Farm back to WPLC.
There is a 100m stretch on the road toward the Navigation where the street lights are out. Please stick to the path and watch your footing!

OPTION TWO: 1 minute intervals
1 minute intervals, with 30 seconds rest on West Park. Matt is run leader for this session.

OPTION THREE: C25K
Volunteers needed for the our C25K. 30 minute run around Penyfields. The learners last run before graduation; if you can support them, I am sure they will be grateful. Leanne is our host this week.

Remember your hi-viz; stay safe and look out for each other!
Last edited by TheCheesemaker on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mw22
Tirones

Re: Club Training - 6 November - two run distances or C25K Support

Postby mw22 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:42 pm

I ran down Longmoor last Wed's evening and there is a section of unlit footpath around the cemetry entrance due to a number of street lights not working.

It was quite difficult running this solo - I wouldnt fancy it in a group without a headtorch.

Obviously the lights may have been fixed ..... but thought I'd flag it just incase.
Mike

Return to “Club Nights Tuesdays”